With the PADI Divemaster dive course you start your professional diving career. It’s the first step you need to take to become a professional recreational diver.
You will be instructed by a dive instructor with whom you will participate as an assistant in the courses he teaches as well as in baptisms and dives.
You will expand and improve the knowledge you have learnt in previous courses and develop new skills to be able to take responsibility for a student during their training.
With this course, you will develop leadership skills and acquire the necessary skills to supervise diving activities.
You will be able to model rescue techniques for student trainees, independently conduct specific programmes for certified divers and non-divers.
- Course theory
- Practice and simulations
- Procedures and certification at the end of the course
- Be over 18 years old
- Have at least 60 logged dives in your logbook
- Be in possession of the Rescue + EFR course or equivalent
- Medical examination certifying that you are fit for underwater activities. This must be handed in on the first day of the course at the centre
- A minimum of one week’s course at our centre is required.
- A photo