With the RESCUE DIVER diving course you will increase your level of confidence and safety in diving. You will learn to use different first aid, rescue and salvage techniques that will allow you to anticipate and prevent different problems as well as learn to handle them efficiently and satisfactorily.
Knowing and managing a diver’s stress can help prevent an uncomfortable situation. In this course you will practice with simulated rescue experiences of a panicked, unconscious, tired, etc. diver. A highly recommended course for all diver profiles as it helps us to react to an emergency situation.
This course takes place over 3 or 4 days. It has theoretical sessions interspersed with practical sessions.
- Course theory
- Practice at sea, rescue simulations
- Boat travel
- Formalities and certification at the end of the course
What you need:
- Swimming costume, towel, flip-flops and change of clothes. Changing rooms, toilets and showers are available at the centre
- If you are prone to seasickness, we recommend taking biodramine with caffeine (to avoid drowsiness) at least 30 minutes before boarding
- Be over 16 years of age
- Be able to swim
- Have at least 25 logged dives in your logbook
- Be in possession of the Advanced Open Water Diver course or equivalent
- Medical examination certifying that you are fit for underwater activities. This must be handed in on the first day of the course at the centre
- A photo