This course will give you the basic knowledge necessary to dive, but always under the control and supervision of a Divemaster, Instructor or TD1.
It consists of two parts: one theoretical and one practical. The theory is simple and in a few days you will learn the most important things to get you started in the world of diving. The practical part consists of 3 dives: 1 dive in confined water for exercises and 2 dives in the sea. The maximum depth reached in this PADI diving course is 12 metres.
We provide you with all the necessary equipment for the course.
At the end of the course you will be PADI or SSI certified.
In just two days you will be able to enjoy the incredible sensation of diving. With this basic diving qualification you can achieve the next level that will allow you to dive independently up to 18 metres: PADI Open Water Diver.
What is included:
- Basic diving theory
- Complete equipment
- Practice in swimming pool
- Boat trip
- Practice at sea
- Formalities and certification at the end of the course
What you need:
- Swimming costume, towel, flip-flops and change of clothes. Changing rooms, toilets and showers are available at the centre
- If you are prone to seasickness, we recommend taking biodramine with caffeine (to avoid drowsiness) at least 30 minutes before boarding
- Be older than 10 years old
- Know how to swim
- Medical examination certifying that you are fit for underwater activities. This must be handed in on the first day of the course at the centre